Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Strength and Courage

Someone I care about has been going through a very difficult time and the worst part of the fight she faces is still ahead. I am thankful she grew up knowing God. She has shown so much strength on this journey.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13

I am also amazed by the courage she has shown. Below are a few verses regarding courage and strength. It's awesome that all three of the verses have the following words in them:

BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS
DO NOT BE AFRAID
LORD
GOD
WITH YOU


Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

David also said to Solomon his son, “Be strong and courageous, and do the work. Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord God, my God, is with you. - 1 Chronicles 28:20(a)

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” - Joshua 1:9


No comments:

Post a Comment