Sunday, January 27, 2013

'Strong Enough'

Today I decided to listen to the song 'Strong Enough' by Matthew West, which I had downloaded months ago. I wrote down these lyrics:

"Lord, right now, I'm asking You to be strong enough for the both of us."

I had thought about posting those lyrics, along with the song, on a CaringBridge site of someone I care about, but I didn't.

Later, I was riding in a vehicle and I decided to turn on the radio. Right before I pushed the radio on, the thought that maybe that song will be playing came to mind. I hit the radio button and the end of 'Strong Enough' was playing! Awesome, God! I've experienced more than one 'Wow, God!' radio moment. Love those!

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. - Philippians 4:13




No comments:

Post a Comment