Wednesday, February 6, 2013

He Leads... We Follow

"... you go wherever He leads whether or not you feel like you fit." - Beth Moore

That is an amazing quote. Beth Moore was talking about certain situations in life. I've also learned and believe that no matter where God leads us or what He leads us to do, we should follow. I decided to take the quote a step further and put some additional endings on it. I've learned:

You go wherever He leads whether or not you...
... feel scared. (Isaiah 41:10)
... feel equipped. (Hebrews 13:21)
... feel capable. (Philippians 4:13)
... want to. (Galatians 5:17)

"You lead. I'll follow. Your Hands hold my tomorrow. Your grip. Your grace. You know the way. You guide me tenderly. When You lead, I'll follow. Just light the way and I'll go, 'cause I know what you got for me is more than I can see." - Jamie Grace (You Lead).




No comments:

Post a Comment