Thursday, January 17, 2013

Beth Moore

This week I started my 6th Beth Moore Bible study. For a couple of the studies, I listened to the audio / watched videos and did the homework. For others, I only did the homework. The videos add a lot, but weren't mandatory in order to still get a lot out of the studies. My personal favorite Beth Moore Bible studies have been: Believing God, Living Beyond Yourself and Breaking Free. I just started James:Mercy Triumphs this week. I'm hoping it'll become one of my favorites, as well! She has other studies I would love to do at some point, too.

Here is a list of the 6 studies and what I did / am doing for each of them:
  • Believing God (online - videos and homework)
  • Living Beyond Yourself: Exploring the Fruit of the Spirit (online - videos and homework)
  • Breaking Free (member book)
  • When Godly People Do Ungodly Things: Arming Yourself in the Age of Seduction (member book)
  • Faithful, Abundant, True: Three Lives Going Deeper Still (member book)
  • James: Mercy Triumphs (member book)

No comments:

Post a Comment